Please note that you must live within 25 miles of zip code 71203. You must also be able to travel to MA for 3 weeks of paid for/uninterrupted Satellite training as well as to Chicago for 2 weeks of paid for/uninterrupted safety training.
Do you have the drive to learn and succeed in the technology field? Do you just need "A Chance" to prove yourself and build a long term career in hardware technology?
Are you comfortable driving a company van and primarily working OUTDOORS while servicing customers with a smile?
If YES, than WE can help!
We are searching for the best and brightest, and for people who will dedicate themselves to :
- 1. Excellent Customer Service
- 2. Education (Paid Training in different Technologies)
- 3. Working on hardware, computers, printers, satellite, point of sale systems, and
This FULL TIME position is responsible for repairing and replacing Hardware components in, Satellites, Computers, Printers, and other technologies. Our perfect candidate will possess the following:
- 1. A desire to provide the best customer service possible to a multitude of customers
- 2. The ability to understand their skills, and when and why to escalate problems to the next level
- 3. Excellent organization skills
- 4. An innate curiosity of hardware technology, and willingness and desire to be Trained and Certified in multiple OEM systems, including Dell, IBM, HP, Satellite, LCD, Printers and other latest and greatest hardware systems.
- 5. A willingness to handle a specific geographic territory, with the capability of being able to handle emergency calls after hours, (overtime)
- 6. Being prompt, responsible, moral, ethical and trustworthy in all things
We want someone who LOVES:
- Working on computers and other hardware
- Has experience working on both PC's and Laptops. . . and has experience with Satellite, Printers, LCD's OR is willing to learn!
- Understands how to replace Parts in technology, diagnose simple issues, and can communicate with the Help Desk, Support Centers and get technology up and running again
- Thrives on a Fast Pace and sometimes stressful environment.
- Paid Training (travel may be required for certain training courses)
- Certifications in many manufacturer product lines
- A chance for a long term career, with the ability to advance
- Hourly pay/guaranteed 40 hours per week, with potential overtime
What you will need:
- A background in working on hardware technologies.
- High speed internet and a laptop
- The ability to drive to multiple locations, in some cases a company van is provided, in other cases you may use your own reliable vehicle
- The flexibility to drive long distances at times. (Must have a clean driving record with a valid driver's license)
- A basic computer repair tool kit
- Good to Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to pass a pre-employment Agility Test. The ability to lift 60lbs.
Preferred skills and Experience: Technical School Certifications, Prior Experience with Computers, Satellites and Printers, COMPTIA A+ Certification o No fear of ladders, heights, rooftops, backrooms, data centers, or hard to access places o Organization: Keep up with spare parts, notes, call history and other important aspects of the job
Does this sound like you? If so, complete the assessment below, and one of our recruiters will contact you if you are a fit. No phone calls please. . .
For immediate consideration please take our assessment at: http://www.f2onsite.com/skillstest2
• Post ID: 21818648 monroe